- Kiki’s Delivery Service book! It’s my favourite movie ever since I watched it the night after my cat died.
- Lego Iron Man! In High School I spent nearly every dollar I made on getting more lego Iron Man stuff, so I thought he deserved to be in the picture
- little plastic robot! I like building these guys a lot and this is my favourite one of all the ones I have (that isn’t broken)
- Weird red thing? It’s another plastic robot but it’s not a model kit, it was a little blind box and it’s my favourite design of all the robots but as a little cat. The robot is a submarine and they gave this one a fishbowl while all the others had boxes.
- Periodic Table with all the (non radioactive) elements in it! My Grandpa gave it to me for my… 14th birthday? I don’t remember when I got it, but I’ve had it on my desk ever since cause I just really like looking at it
No comments:
Post a Comment